OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 1 STUDENT S BOOK de VV.AA., KEITH HARDING, ROBIN WALKER
- OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 1 STUDENT S BOOK
- VV.AA., KEITH HARDING, ROBIN WALKER
- Número de páginas: 143
- Idioma: INGLÉS
- Formatos: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9780194551007
- Editorial: OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Año de edición: 2006
Formato de pdf para descargar libros de Google OXFORD ENGLISH FOR CAREERS TOURISM 1 STUDENT S BOOK en español 9780194551007
English level: Pre-Intermediate .A new, up-to-date course where students learn what they need to know for a career in tourism.
* Focuses on the functional language needed to succeed in the job. Grammar, vocabulary, and skills are all contextualized in real work situations.
* An aspirational approach includes It's my job profiles of real professionals, and specialist facts, figures, and quotations on every page.
* Writing bank or Reading bank gives practice in working with specialist texts.
* Contemporary, easy-to-navigate design with an In this unit learning menu and an end-of-unit Checklist with CEF Can-do tick boxes.
* Revision and extension with Projects and Webquests, a student's website with consolidation exercises from the unit, and a handy Key words list at the end of every unit with the essential vocabulary.
* Teacher's Resource Book provides a specialist background to the area for every unit, plus easy-to-understand tips, additional activities for mixed ability classes, and Grammar tests and Communication worksheets.